Ben Greenfield on Biohacking Your Morning, Your Performance and Your Life – Episode 229
Would you like to know how to dominate your mornings and have undying energy all day long? This episode of the #RenegadeRadioPodcast takes us through a day in the life of biohacker, and life optimizer, Ben Greenfield.
Watch and listen as we discuss:
– Fat bomb coffee and what’s in Ben’s morning smoothie. Find out the performance and health benefits!
– How does Ben own his morning every day? Ways to improve yourself by tracking HRV, journaling and much more!
– The most effective workouts to build muscle, training in the morning vs. evening, and how to regulate your circadian rhythm.
– What Ben eats to fuel his day, and the importance of family time.
– The Greenfield Training method. How Ben modifies his workout based on what season he’s in and how he gains strength by using bodyweight while traveling.
– Can supplements help improve your sleep? Ben explains the products he uses and the studies to back up why.
– Should you try to get cold in the morning? This and other top tips for getting better each day.
– How to read a book a day. Ben explains how he gets it done and practical ways you can too.
– Books you should read.
– Run efficiency, grip strength and lactic acid tolerance. How to build these skills to run an obstacle race.
To listen to other interviews with awesome guests like Ben go to:
For more information to help you unleash your strongest self be sure to subscribe:
For more tips to help you improve your performance in and out of the gym watch and listen to these interviews:
Mind, Muscle, Mastery with Ben Pakulski – Episode 222:
The Science of Building Muscle with Bret Contreras – Episode 185:
To connect with me online go to:
This episode is brought to you by Equip Foods. Equip’s founder, Dr. Anthony Gustin, is a functional medicine and sports rehab clinician. Dr. Gustin spent hundreds of hours researching the best ingredients for specific nutrition needs, their effective doses, and combinations. NO synthetic ingredients, chemicals or flow agents used in their manufacturing process. NO artificial flavorings, colorings, fillers, binding agents or sweeteners. Just effective doses of whole food ingredients by the scoop for your health or performance goals.
Go to http://www.EquipFoods.com/jay and use the coupon code “JAY”.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health, there is no better all-in-one supplement than Athletic Greens. Detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system. Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less by going to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.