What is Biohacking (and Why is it Important)?
Biohacking is often described as DIY biology. People in the community have begun injecting themselves with untested gene therapies. What are the risks?
Law Firm: http://www.kulkarnilawfirm.com
Sign up for my newsletter: http://recentrecap.darshankulkarni.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/m/Ioklyrkupu6g2iswf5eiim46afe?t=DarshanTalks_Podcast
#biohacking #biohack #GeneTherapy
1. This discussion is merely an oral discussion and should not be relied upon solely on its own to support any conclusion of law or fact.
2. The discussion does not and should not reflect any individual products status as safe, efficacious, adulterated or misbranded or meeting or not meeting expectations at a local, state, federal, or international agency or organization.
3. The discussion should not be construed to be complete advice that is right for you and may not necessarily represent a specific product.
4. This discussion is provided for general educational purposes and should not be construed as legal advice, regulatory advice or medical advice.
5. This does not create an attorney-client relationship