Biohacking Birth, Babies, & Homeschooling Kids w/ Wellness Mama AKA Katie Wells #221
Katie Wells, AKA Wellness Mama, is a top thought leader for a young generation of moms who want to avoid the rampant health issues currently plaguing our youth. However, when Katie began her journey, she was just a young mom-to-be who wanted some answers about her own health challenges, which were really kicked into overdrive when she was pregnant with her first child. It was then that she stumbled onto this startling statistic:
For the first time in history, this generation of children is expected to have shorter lifespans than their parents.
This was Katie’s “hold my beer” moment. So, she put on her journalist hat and started researching – although she used more than Google – and then she started sharing what she learned with others through a blog and podcast. 12 years later, Wellness Mama is still putting out some of the most informative and best-researched content in the health and wellness industry, and they’ve attracted a passionate community of other like-minded people who want to defy expectations and build a better future for the next generation.
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
– A generation of children is expected to have shorter lifespans than their parents, for the first time in history
– Why more women are suffering from abnormal and painful cycles & what you can do about it
– What foods you will want to stay away from and eat more of if you are planning to have children or pregnant
– Bucking the mainstream Western method of birth for more natural births with fewer interventions
– Dos and don’ts for raising a healthy baby
– How Katie creates a homeschool designed to stimulate creativity, critical thought, and natural development
– Finding the time to homeschool as a working mom
– Raising six kids that aren’t annoying in airports, somehow
This Show Is Brought To You By:
– Joovv – Red Light Therapy – Use code “LUKE” for a FREE gift at https://www.Joovv.com/luke
– Four Sigmatic – Superfoods, functional mushrooms, and adaptogenic herbs – Use code “thelifestylist” for 15% off at http://www.foursigmatic.com/thelifestylist
– Alitura Naturals – All natural skin care – Use code “lifestylist” for 20% off + FREE shipping – http://alituranaturals.com
For more info, visit http://www.lukestorey.com/lifestylistpodcast/biohacking-birth-babies-homeschooling-kids-w/-wellness-mama-aka-katie-wells-221
SUBSCRIBE to the Channel!
Subscribe to the podcast on iTUNES – http://bit.ly/iTunesLifeStylist
Receive Episode Resources in your inbox, ONLY available to our NEWSLETTER subscribers: http://www.lukestorey.com/newsletter
The ULTIMATE Guide To Water, click here to UNLOCK IT http://bit.ly/thewaterguide OR… text ‘thewaterguide’ to 44-222 (text feature only works for U.S)
The TEST & TRUE Biohacking Shopping Guide, click here to ACCESS IT http://bit.ly/BiohacksGuide OR… ‘biohacking’ to 44-222 (text feature only works for U.S)
Ask questions, join The Life Stylist Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLifeStylistPodcast/
Connect with the show via social media for frequent updates and latest lifestyle biohacks:
• Website http://www.lukestorey.com/
• Podcast http://www.lukestorey.com/lifestylist…
• Facebook /MRLUKESTOREY https://www.facebook.com/MrLukeStorey/
• Twitter @MRLUKESTOREY https://twitter.com/mrlukestorey
• Instagram /LUKESTOREY instagram.com/lukestorey
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Life Stylist Podcast is a show for people who are dedicated to living life at the highest level of human potential. Our host Luke Storey brings you the most thought-provoking interviews with the biggest experts in the fields of health, spirituality, and personal development. Past guests have included Bulletproof Coffee inventor Dave Asprey, relationship guru John Gray, rewilding expert Daniel Vitalis, biohacking super-genius Dr. Jack Kruse, health food wiz David Wolfe, and fitness master Ben Greenfield.
The show covers an ever-expanding range of topics including sex and relationships, yoga, meditation, smart drugs, health myths and medical conspiracies, spirituality, mindfulness, health food and supplementation, herbs and alternative medicine, and digs deep into biohacking technologies and tactics. Luke Storey is a former celebrity fashion stylist- turned public speaker, thought leader and entrepreneur, who has spent the past 20 years relentlessly searching the world over to design the ultimate lifestyle through his extensive, and sometimes even dangerous, personal research and development. Using The Life Stylist Podcast as his delivery platform, Luke continues to share his strategies for healing, happiness, and high-performance living each week so that you the listener can use this knowledge to design YOUR ultimate lifestyle.